We engage our museum visitors by refreshing our exhibits frequently and creating new exhibits once or twice a year. Our exhibition conceptually links themes from anthropology through material culture. We emphasize continuity between exhibits and promote appreciation of cultures and a deeper understanding of cultural processes.
- Anthropology: What's It To You?
- Artistic Expressions in Ancient Peruvian Cultures
- Atlatls, Nets and Pinyon Nuts: Gathering Food in the Prehistoric Great Basin
- Aviation and Immigration During World War I
- Chinese Railroad Camps
- Death on the Nile: The Afterlife in Egypt's New Kingdom
- Human Origins: The Hominid Family Tree
- Maria Martinez: The Shaping of a Legacy
- Threads of Life: Textiles of Indonesia
- Message on a Body: Body Modification Through Time & Across the Globe
- Ötzi: The Ice Man
- This Old House: Caves, Wikiups & Pit houses of the Fremont
- Persistence in New Guinea's Highlands
- Rotating Exhibit: Visit to Find Out!
Exhibit celebrating the life of Maria Martinez