Enjoy Every Minute of your Aggie Anthropology Experience!!
Utah State University Campus Life
USU has thought of all your needs!
- An expansive Library, both digital and on campus;
- Dining Services with convenient locations all around campus;
- Recreation Centers, so you can work out any time of day;
- A Health and Wellness center to take care of all your basic medical needs;
- A Counseling team to help you;
- Athletics for all that Aggie spirit;
- and so much more!
Cache Valley offers countless opportunities to be outside, during every season!
Logan is only:
- 4 hours to Yellowstone National Park
- 3.75 hours to Grand Teton National Park
- 3.5 hours to Jackson Hole, WY
- 1.25 hours to Salt Lake City
Logan Canyon is 1 minute away from campus and leads to Bear Lake and Beaver Mountain Ski Resort.
- 275+ climing routes
- Endless hiking and mountain biking trails
- At the mouth of the canyon is Logan River's First Dam, which offers canoeing, fishing, swimming, cliff jumping, picnic tables, and more.
USU is minutes from two federally designated wilderness areas, giving students access to thousands of acres of public land for backcountry skiing, hiking, and more.
Learn more at USU Recreation and Wellness
Music, Theatre, and Night Life
Logan is home to a rich arts and performing community.
The arts on campus present numerous musical and theatre productions throughout the year. Find out more at USU Arts and Culture .
Ellen Eccles Theatre is one of the largest full-production stages in Utah, and has been putting on productions since 1923. The Theatre hosts a number of local productions, such as the Cache Regional Theatre and the Cache Valley Civic Ballet, as well as bringing in larger performances like the Utah Festival Opera and Broadway Tours.
Visit Cache Arts for more information.
With Salt Lake City just over an hour away, you can attend concerts by many of your favorite bands as they tour through Utah's capital. Check out current concert listings!
In addition to USU's sport's teams, Utah has some fantastic athletics!